Off topic: Austrian Alps & Italian Dolomites

• Jasonchesser
    Participant
    23 posts
    20 September 2020 at 14:59:07 #825694

I am dreaming of a trip to Austria and Northern Italy next year in June. Does anyone on this forum have experience traveling to these places? I am thinking about a 2 week trip starting in Munich and ending in Milan. I realize this forum is for Swiss related travel but I thought perhaps someone might be able to give a little advice. Thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    21 September 2020 at 6:32:06 #934309

Hi Jasonchesser,

If you need information about travelling by train across Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Italy, you can find more information here: http://www.myswissalps.com/travel/toswitzerland/train/tickets

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Off topic: Austrian Alps & Italian Dolomites’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.