Offline STP, promotions and error in SBB app

Offline STP, promotions and error in SBB app

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Jayy123
Jayy123
74 posts
Jun 9, 2017 - 7:38 AM

Hey guys!

1) we'll be reaching switz.on June 17. I checked for the promotions for the STP and there are none, but just wanted to know if theres any promotion coming up?

2) im aware that buying the online STP is beneficial, but if we buy it at the airport, how much does it cost? Is it equal to the online rates?

3) since we haven't reserved any tickets for any of the mountain tops, can we buy those tickets 2 days before we go? After checking the weather? And that too from a different city? (For example, buying the Grindelwald to jungfraujoch tickets from Interlaken)

4) recently I'm facing an error in the SBB mobile app. I've attached a screen shot. Although I've entered the place of departure and destination, the error keeps coming everytime I tap on 'select ticket'.

5) On their official website, I tried entering col-du-pillon as the departure but glacier des diablerets doesn't come in the options of the destination in the drop down list, nor does scex rouge. What do I enter?

This is the website i ve visited www.sbb.ch/ticketshop/ b2c/adw.do?125

Thank you for all your help!

Please login to see the attached documents
Lucas
Lucas
7127 posts
expert &
Jun 9, 2017 - 10:39 AM in reply to Jayy123

Hi Jay,

1. Nothing that I am aware of - they are posted right away when there is a promotion, It is also a good idea to sign up for our newsletter for more news.
  2. It will be the same price at any SBB office in Switzerland - the online price may fluctuate a little with currency exchange rates
  3. Yes no problem! From any SBB rail office or ticket machine
  4. I believe the error is that you can not buy the gondola ticket between col-du-pillon and Glacier-Des-Diablerets. You can just buy the gondola ticket at the station at col-du-pillon
  5. Same issue as above - I believe you can't buy this gondola ticket online - only when you are there (I can find the stations on the timetable but it won't allow purchase on this connection

Cheers,
Lucas

Jayy123
Jayy123
74 posts
Jun 9, 2017 - 11:25 AM in reply to Lucas

Yeah Lucas! You're right. Maybe those tickets aren't available online! Thank you! 👍

Arno
Arno
10747 posts
expert &

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018