Jun 9, 2017 - 7:38 AM
Please login to see the attached documents
1) we'll be reaching switz.on June 17. I checked for the promotions for the STP and there are none, but just wanted to know if theres any promotion coming up?
2) im aware that buying the online STP is beneficial, but if we buy it at the airport, how much does it cost? Is it equal to the online rates?
3) since we haven't reserved any tickets for any of the mountain tops, can we buy those tickets 2 days before we go? After checking the weather? And that too from a different city? (For example, buying the Grindelwald to jungfraujoch tickets from Interlaken)
4) recently I'm facing an error in the SBB mobile app. I've attached a screen shot. Although I've entered the place of departure and destination, the error keeps coming everytime I tap on 'select ticket'.
5) On their official website, I tried entering col-du-pillon as the departure but glacier des diablerets doesn't come in the options of the destination in the drop down list, nor does scex rouge. What do I enter?
This is the website i ve visited www.sbb.ch/ticketshop/ b2c/adw.do?125
Thank you for all your help!