Open dated mountain excursion vouchers Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2018 at 4:27:43 #817939

Alongwith our Swiss Travel Pass we are purchasing open dated mountain excursion vouchers for Jungfraujoch, Titlis & Mattehorn. How do the open dated mountain excursion vouchers work?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    18 August 2018 at 5:21:34 #894441

Hi Rdharia,

Normally you can exchange the vouchers for tickets at the train or cable car station before departure or once you have decided on your travel date. If you attach a picture of them here I might be able to tell for sure. Is there no instruction included?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2018 at 5:29:43 #894442

Thank you, Arno.

I haven’t purchased it yet. I just wanted to confirm that there will be no problem using the open dated mountain vouchers. I will purchase them and send an image of the same.

• The thread ‘Open dated mountain excursion vouchers Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.