Overnight train from St Moritz to Venice

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 March 2012 at 5:15:00 #805011

Kindly provide some suggestion if there is any overnight train or travel option from St. Moritz to Venice.

I am coming to Switzerland for 5 days 4 nights trip on 5/5/2012 till 9/5/2012.

Please find below my Day 5 iternary:

Day 5
    – Lucerne Lake cruise to Brunen
    – Travel from Brunen to Andermatt by train (1 hr)
    – take Glacier express (from Andermatt to Chur/St Moritz)
    – From there, travel to Venice

Kindly advise the following:
    1) Pls advise if there is any overnight train/bus travel to Venice from St Moritz or any swiss location near St Moritz, as I will reach St. Moritz in the evening
    2) Kindly provide me some pointers if they are comfortable for overnight journey

Many Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    12 March 2012 at 13:16:48 #835142

Hello bikashish! I noticed this topic is very similar to this one. Please post your questions only once, as mentioned in our forum rules. Thank you :-)! I’ll close this topic now.

• The thread ‘Overnight train from St Moritz to Venice’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.