Jul 9, 2018 - 10:39 AM
The Swiss Travel System passes slightly change every year. You can find the changes for 2019 below.
Swiss Travel Pass
- Regarding mountain excursions, the offer will be back to what it was a few years ago: only the ride to Mount Rigi will be free. The trips to Brunni, Schilthorn and Stanserhorn will be 50% discounted. Other mountain excursions will be discounted like in 2018: mostly 50%, Jungfraujoch free until Wengen/Grindelwald and 25% discounted thereafter.
- No changes to the free coverage of trains, boats and buses that we know of. No changes to free museums entry either.
- Prices 2nd class: CHF 232 (3 days), 281 (4 days), 418 (8 days), 513 (15 days).
- Prices 1st class: CHF 369 (3 days), 447 (4 days), 663 (8 days), 810 (15 days).
Swiss Travel Pass Flex
- The Swiss Travel Pass changes apply to the Swiss Travel Pass Flex too.
- Prices 2nd class: CHF 267 (3 days), 323 (4 days), 467 (8 days), 563 (15 days).
- Prices 1st class: CHF 424 (3 days), 514 (4 days), 742 (8 days), 890 (15 days).
Swiss Half Fare Card
Swiss Transfer Ticket
This product will no longer be available. We recommend the Swiss Half Fare Card or Saver Day Pass instead.
Swiss Family Card
If you have questions about the pass changes, please feel free to post them here. For other questions, e.g. "which pass is best for me?", please post a new thread.
Last modified on Jul 9, 2018 - 10:45 AM by Arno