Panorama Bridge Sigriswil and Iseltwald

• Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    23 May 2022 at 5:53:52 #827272

Hi,

How to cover such places , with bus and cruise ? Sigriswil & Iseltwald. Boths, are different location. South west & North East.

1 ) To Panorama Bridge Sigriswil, by bus 21 from Interlaken west station. How about cruise ride Lake Thun ? Can i do it there too ?

2) To Landing stage ,Iseltwald , by bus 103 from Interlaken West Station. Can i do the cruise ride at Lake Brienz too ?

Please advise

Thank you,

Angel Lum

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6355 posts
    23 May 2022 at 18:57:39 #942202

Hi Angel,

That’s right, to get to Sigriswil from Interlaken you take bus No.21. If you want to include a boat trip, my suggestion would be to take bus 25 from Sigriswil to Thun and continue with the boat from Thun. http://www.myswissalps.com/boatlakethun

Similarly from Iseltwald you can take the boat to Brienz, then from Brienz a train back to Interlaken. http://www.myswissalps.com/boatlakebrienz. Alternatively from Iseltwald you can hike to Grandhotel Giessbach (which is also one of the locations for CLOY) and take the boat from Giessbach to Brienz.

Regards,

Anna

Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    24 May 2022 at 1:27:55 #942203

hi Anna,

Thanks for your great info.

Angel

• The thread ‘Panorama Bridge Sigriswil and Iseltwald’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.