Paragliding Lucerne company - thoughts and advice?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
HeatherV
HeatherV
3 posts
Sep 13, 2018 - 11:53 AM

Hello! We are interested in paragliding while we are in Lucerne, specifically looking at the company Paragliding Lucene. Can anyone who has done this walk me through how it works? On the site, it looks like they operate out of Rigi, Pilatus, and Emmeten-any location better than the others? Also, one of the reviews mentioned being picked up by the station? If anyone has done this, I would love to read your impressions. Thank you!

Lucas
Lucas
9883 posts
expert &
Sep 14, 2018 - 7:02 AM in reply to HeatherV

Hi Heather,

Afraid I haven't gone paragliding so can't give you any personal thoughts. Have you contact the company to enquire about how the trip works with them?

Off the top of my head, Pilatus seems like it would be quite the experience!

Hopefully another member can chime in on their own experiences.

Arno
Arno
11571 posts
expert &
Sep 16, 2018 - 12:33 PM

Hi Heather,

From Emmetten, I'm quite sure they'll take the cableway up to the Stockhütte to depart from there. A beautiful area, but so are the others. I would think all 3 locations are fine for a good flight with good views of the lake and mountains. But I don't have personal experience to share either.

Last modified on Sep 16, 2018 - 12:34 PM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018