Paris to Interlaken with Eurail Global Pass

• Henry2025
    Participant
    2 posts
    8 July 2018 at 23:05:07 #817163

hi, trying to get to interlaken west from paris. Having a tough time figuring out 2 things, one: if i have a global eurorail is that acceptable for my train and two: how do i book my reservation

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 July 2018 at 12:04:57 #890793

Hi Henry2025 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Yes, the Eurail Global Pass will cover the route from Interlaken to Paris. You can see the routes covered on the PDF map here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/eurailglobalpass /validity

There is a limit to the seat available for pass holders on high-speed trains. The link above explains that and has a link to making reservations as well (on Eurail Site).

• The thread ‘Paris to Interlaken with Eurail Global Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.