Parking in Täsch – do we need reservation?

• Marggy
    Participant
    51 posts
    22 July 2022 at 19:39:03 #827857

Just wondering if it is necessary to book a parking space in Tasch or can we just turn up on the day? Thanks in advance for your help.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    22 July 2022 at 20:00:56 #944690

Hi Marggy,

There are several parking facilities in Täsch but the Matterhorn Terminal is probably the most convenient. Car park tickets can be booked online or purchased on the spot. More details are available here: http://www.zermatt.ch/en/Media/Attractions/Matterhorn-Terminal-Taesch

More information on how to reach and get around in Zermatt here: http://www.myswissalps.com/zermatt/travel

Regards,

Anna

Marggy
    Participant
    51 posts
    22 July 2022 at 20:03:30 #944691

Thanks for such a prompt response.

Marggy
    Participant
    51 posts
    24 July 2022 at 20:10:51 #944692

I was going to book the parking before we arrive but thought I probably needed to ensure I had the address so we could put it in the GPS. I am totally confused. I have found 2 different addresses – Bahnhofplatz 7 Andermatt and Bahnhofplatz 7 Brig. Can anyone tell me the correct address? Thanks

Anna
    6382 posts
    25 July 2022 at 2:03:45 #944693

Hi Marggy,

The correct address is Bahnhofstrasse 1, 3929 Täsch. Or just input Matterhorn Terminal Täsch into your navigation system.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Parking in Täsch – do we need reservation?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.