Pass or ticket?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 October 2011 at 18:37:09 #804734

Hi, Me and my wife are travelling till Venice in a group and then only two of us are planning to visit Switzerland for 3-4 days. After visiting Switzerland we have to go to London to catch return flight to India. What would be best for me? We might be using train quite often in switzerland and also would be taking scenic trains Glacier exp, etc., but from Venice to Switzerland and from Switzerland to London we do not intend to stop for sightseeing.

Thank you,

Anand

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    10 October 2011 at 0:11:56 #834300

Hi Anand,
    A 4-day Swiss Saver Pass seems to fit your plans, combined with point-to-point tickets from Venice to the Swiss border and from the Swiss border to London. The pass is explained here, including resellers and prices.

• The thread ‘Pass or ticket?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.