Bernina Express tickets pick-up

• Akis
    Participant
    5 posts
    8 November 2019 at 11:06:08 #824402

Hello,

I’ve made a reservation for Bernina Express and I must pick up the tickets with the dossier number they’ve sent me.

Is it OK if somebody else pick up the tickets for me? Does he need anything else except the dossier number to get them?

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6362 posts
    8 November 2019 at 11:33:03 #924815

Hi Akis,

Welcome to MySwissAlps!

The best thing to do is to ask the retailer which you bought the ticket from, if a proxy is allowed to pick up the dossier for you.

As far as I know, if you bought your tickets online, in most cases you get it emailed to you and you can print it out at home and keep the soft copy as back up.

Be sure to check out details about the Bernina Express here:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/be rninaexpress

Best regards,

Anna

Akis
    Participant
    5 posts
    8 November 2019 at 11:36:35 #924816

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately that’s not the case. There system was offline (rhb.ch) and I had to make the reservation through mail.

Their instruction is to pick up the documents from any station but it’s not clear if someone else can do it for me.

Thank you again.

Anna
    6362 posts
    8 November 2019 at 19:42:22 #924817

Hi again Akis,

Just to be sure, I would contact Rhaetian Railway and ask if that is possible. Different retailers would have different procedures on this matter. I’m sure if it’s possible you would still have to contact them to let them know in advance so they can input it in the system that someone else will be picking up the documents for you.

Best regards,

Anna

Akis
    Participant
    5 posts
    8 November 2019 at 21:33:25 #924818

Thank you very much for your help.

• The thread ‘Bernina Express tickets pick-up’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.