Pictures posted for "Off the beaten path" reports

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
OHGeologist
OHGeologist
98 posts
Aug 28, 2017 - 5:33 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions and help in getting pics posted.

OhGeologist

Ann
Ann
7 posts
Aug 28, 2017 - 8:10 PM in reply to OHGeologist

Have enjoyed reading your trip reports and your pictures are beautiful. Will be spending 5 nights in Lauterbrunnen and 4 nights in Ardez in late September so your reports have provided lots of ideas for day trips and hikes.

Ann

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Aug 29, 2017 - 12:03 AM in reply to OHGeologist

Wonderful pictures, many of places I have never seen before in so much detail - thank you! I can see why you felt drawn to the Gasterntal after having seen it from the gondola - a truly stunning view.

Alpenrose

rockoyster
rockoyster
4593 posts
expert
Aug 29, 2017 - 1:43 AM in reply to OHGeologist

Great shots. Thanks so much for sharing. Fantastic to get a glimpse of so many out of the way places.

maggiehorswell
maggiehorswell
658 posts
top member
Aug 29, 2017 - 11:23 AM

Hi

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us and your great pictures.

I am intending to post my trip reports this afternoon - very different as we are now in our mid-seventies and with some health and fitness issues! But we enjoy reading about other people's experiences even if they are beyond our capability to copy!

Maggie

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019