Pictures posted for “Off the beaten path” reports

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anni
    Participant
    13 posts
    28 August 2017 at 20:10:27 #869106

Have enjoyed reading your trip reports and your pictures are beautiful. Will be spending 5 nights in Lauterbrunnen and 4 nights in Ardez in late September so your reports have provided lots of ideas for day trips and hikes.

Ann

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 August 2017 at 0:03:17 #869107

Wonderful pictures, many of places I have never seen before in so much detail – thank you! I can see why you felt drawn to the Gasterntal after having seen it from the gondola – a truly stunning view.

Alpenrose

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    29 August 2017 at 1:43:06 #869108

Great shots. Thanks so much for sharing. Fantastic to get a glimpse of so many out of the way places.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 August 2017 at 11:23:39 #869109

Hi

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us and your great pictures.

I am intending to post my trip reports this afternoon – very different as we are now in our mid-seventies and with some health and fitness issues! But we enjoy reading about other people’s experiences even if they are beyond our capability to copy!

Maggie

• The thread ‘Pictures posted for “Off the beaten path” reports’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.