Pictures posted for "Off the beaten path" reports

Pictures posted for "Off the beaten path" reports

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
OHGeologist
OHGeologist
95 posts
Aug 28, 2017 - 5:33 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions and help in getting pics posted.

OhGeologist

Ann
Ann
7 posts
Aug 28, 2017 - 8:10 PM in reply to OHGeologist

Have enjoyed reading your trip reports and your pictures are beautiful. Will be spending 5 nights in Lauterbrunnen and 4 nights in Ardez in late September so your reports have provided lots of ideas for day trips and hikes.

Ann

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
1176 posts
top member
Aug 29, 2017 - 12:03 AM in reply to OHGeologist

Wonderful pictures, many of places I have never seen before in so much detail - thank you! I can see why you felt drawn to the Gasterntal after having seen it from the gondola - a truly stunning view.

Alpenrose

rockoyster
rockoyster
910 posts
top member
Aug 29, 2017 - 1:43 AM in reply to OHGeologist

Great shots. Thanks so much for sharing. Fantastic to get a glimpse of so many out of the way places.

maggiehorswell
maggiehorswell
470 posts
top member
Aug 29, 2017 - 11:23 AM

Hi

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us and your great pictures.

I am intending to post my trip reports this afternoon - very different as we are now in our mid-seventies and with some health and fitness issues! But we enjoy reading about other people's experiences even if they are beyond our capability to copy!

Maggie

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017