Lucerne, Montreux, Saanen and Jungfrau in 4 days

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 September 2019 at 16:58:22 #824024

need a route plan for Switzerland which will include the Swiss rail pass for 3 or 4 days ( kindly suggest how many days are sufficient ).

coming from india on most probably on 22nd or 23rd Oct at friends home who is living in Rome,so not decided where to start tour ,as want to see paris ,switzerland(zurich ,lucerene,montreux,saanen,interlaken,zweisimmen,gsaad,jungfraue…..kindly suggest how many days required to stay and where would to be stay ….is one location is possible or multiple locations needed ,as i would have lot of luggage if i start my tour from paris )kindly suggest swiss train pass and jungfraue pass.Is swiss rail pass will be valid for Glacier Express scenic route.

kindly suggest cheap hotels also

mention here that i would have total 12-13 days

regards

vijay

• The thread ‘Lucerne, Montreux, Saanen and Jungfrau in 4 days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.