B&B's/hotels in near caravan parks in Switzerland?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Denandshazza
Denandshazza
36 posts
Oct 17, 2018 - 4:33 PM

Hello again

After a fabulous week earlier this year we plan to return again next Summer only this time we are going to come in our caravan and visit a different area probably Zurichsee and eastern parts. We only have a small van and my grown up son wants to come along but he does not really want to stay in our van and there is not really room. I am hoping if we stay on touring parks that there will probably be some sort of bed and breakfast or some reasonably priced accommodation for him nearby. Is this realistic do you think? After the great advice you gave me on my last trip I am hoping you can help me again.

Thanks in anticipation

Sharon.

Lucas
Lucas
9883 posts
expert &
Oct 18, 2018 - 10:53 AM in reply to Denandshazza

Hi Sharon,

I don't know any caravan camping spots that are specifically close to other types of accommodation but I am sure you can find ones.

Here are a few links to help you in that search:

Most camping spots in Switzerland are not remote by any standard and won't be far from a village of some sort for sure. I hope that gets you started in your search.

Denandshazza
Denandshazza
36 posts
Oct 19, 2018 - 7:49 AM in reply to Lucas

Hello again

Thanks for the info I have had a rethink and have actually changed my mind. Going to book apartments after all may be easier and share costs. Loved central Switzerland so coming back there again and possibly move on to Geneva area for a second week. Considered b&b option but eating out is so expensive think self catering will be more economical. Looking at Engelbert for the first week then perhaps Lausanne or near Zermatt

Denandshazza
Denandshazza
36 posts
Oct 19, 2018 - 7:51 AM

Whoops meant Engelberg not Engelbert silly phone over road me

Lucas
Lucas
9883 posts
expert &
Oct 19, 2018 - 4:38 PM in reply to Denandshazza

Self-catering can indeed help with costs!

Here is a good page to help you find a chalet or apartment in Switzerland then:

www.myswissalps.com/re ntals

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018