Please advise Interlaken, Lucerne, Zurich to visit

Please advise Interlaken, Lucerne, Zurich to visit

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Anky1978
Anky1978
22 posts
Mar 18, 2017 - 5:34 PM

Dear All

I am travelling Switzerland from 07 June 2017 to 12 June 2017

2 Nights Interlaken

2 Nights Lucerne

2 Nights Zurich

M having few questions regarding my swiss tour : --

a) Should i stay no of nights as per i have planned or i can increase / decrease no of nights in following cities?

b) Please suggest the steps / routing to visit Mt Jungfroach Excursion from Interlaken. ( Train etc Routing )

c) Please suggest the steps / routing to visit Mt Titlis Excursion from Lucerne. ( Train etc Routing )

d) Any Major Excursion I left out?

e) Should i stay 2 nights in Lucerne and 2 nights in Interlaken to cover Mt Titlis and Mt Jungfroach or i can cover by staying in 1 city ( Lucerne / Interlaken )

I know i have bunch of doubts / questions in my mind.

But please Advise me as i am travelling with My Parents and 2 Kids ( 9 Years / 4 Years ).

Thanks

Ankur Nangia

Arno
Arno
11159 posts
expert &
Mar 18, 2017 - 6:04 PM

Hi Ankur,

a) e) All 3 towns/regions offer enough to do for weeks. The longer you can stay the better it is. Personally I would skip Zurich as it's not in or near the mountains, and use those nights to stay longer in Interlaken and Lucerne. Also, as Interlaken itself is not particularly scenic, you may want to consider a smaller village in the Jungfrau region.

b) c) d) I think most of this has been answered by Annika and Lucas in your other thread. The've provided various links. Please review those links as they should provide everything you need to know about routes, what to expect, tickets, etc. Also on the town pages (also linked above) you will be able to find many more tips for things to do.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions left after reviewing those pages.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018