Point to point ticket prices to compare to passes

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Travellyn
Travellyn
28 posts
Mar 4, 2016 - 10:34 AM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno , thanks for your reply, phew that's a relief I was worried i'de overdone my quota of questions. I love this site it's been so so helpful in planning our trip. I did just receive the latest forum threads so all good & I promise not to overload you with lots of questions... Maybe just the one here in this thread about the horse carriage rides near Mt Rigi haha. Thanks again for your wonderful hard work you put in here at this site. It truly is very much appreciated. Kind regards Lyn

Arno
Arno
11369 posts
expert &
Mar 4, 2016 - 12:37 PM

Hi Travellyn,

No, we won't exclude you from e-mails because of asking questions ;-) In fact, asking questions here helps other people with similar questions too. Threads are being read for years to come. I'm glad you like our website!

The horse sleigh rides on Mount Rigi are only available through late February. Snow in April is rare there, though not impossible. Here's more info: www.rigi.ch/Erlebnisse /Majestatische-Momente/Majestatische-Momente-Individualreisende/Pfe rdeschlittenfahrten.

Last modified on Mar 4, 2016 - 12:38 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018