Price of Schilthorn James Bond brunch n Brig

• Uallin
    Participant
    115 posts
    10 November 2017 at 1:51:55 #813641

Hi! I can’t seem to find the price of the brunch for next year. Can someone kindly highlight? Also, is Brig Thrill Walk open in late February? Will it be too cold to do the walk and how long does it take to do it? We’ll be using the Swiss Travel Pass. Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    10 November 2017 at 2:22:07 #871747

See schilthorn.ch/cmsfiles /brunch_auswahl_e.pdf (this might be 2017 price but I wouldn’t think it would vary hugely).

Schiltorn is free with the Swiss Travel Pass on 2018. 👏

It will be cold and the Thrill Walk is 200m long so depends how fast you go how long it will take.

It’s the Birg Thrill Walk – Brig is elsewhere in Switzerland.

Uallin
    Participant
    115 posts
    10 November 2017 at 4:06:48 #871748

Thanks, Rockoyster. CHF33 for buffet? That sounds like a very good deal for dining on Schilthorn. Why are there so many different types of buffet on the menu? Is CHF33 only for 1 type- example if take the soup buffet then can’t have other types of food? And thanks for the clarification of Birg 🙂

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    10 November 2017 at 4:30:26 #871749

I guess it is good value if you are hungry. If I saw “All You Can Eat” on a sign I would take them at their word. I can’t tell you exactly how it works. I found the PDF here schilthorn.ch/en/Info/ Offers#james_bond_brun ch – it doesn’t make things any clearer I’m afraid. Maybe someone else on the forum will chime in with their experience.

I’d guess the brunch includes anything on the soup/warm/salad buffets. As they say in 🇦🇺 “Fill yer boots”!

Uallin
    Participant
    115 posts
    10 November 2017 at 4:37:29 #871750

Great! Thanks again!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 November 2017 at 6:38:10 #871751

Hi Uallin,

The different buffets are at different times – it just means what is available to eat.

Whenever you go it is a 33chf charge but if you want the breakfast buffet you have to go before 11am and the cold buffet is available the entire brunch duration for example. Hope that clears it up for you!

Uallin
    Participant
    115 posts
    10 November 2017 at 7:10:58 #871752

yes indeed, Lucas :). Thanks! I had come across their ala carte menu and the price was rather skyrocketing. Hence, I was rather skeptical when I saw CHF33 for all you can eat buffet. Thanks, all!

• The thread ‘Price of Schilthorn James Bond brunch n Brig’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.