Print at home for Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2018 at 5:31:07 #890429

Hi. I am currently using the BO pass which I printed at home by using the slightly cheaper HappyRail.com option.

One other tip. I had 4 passes to order so I ordered 3, got some loyalty points from Happy Rail which I immediately used for the 4th pass which I ordered separately, saving another 5% off the 4th pass.

Printing at home is a fairly new option but we’ve had no problem using the printed version on any trip.

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 July 2018 at 5:48:20 #890430

Hi Vinaychatra, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I’m sorry for the conflicting information. Print at home for regional passes is a fairly new thing. Not all retailers offer it yet. I will remove that line about physical delivery, thanks for letting us know.

As Phil says, the cheapest option at the moment is the print at home version offered by https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/regional-pass-berner-oberland.

Enjoy your trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2018 at 8:07:42 #890431

Hello Phil and Arno. Thanks for the quick response! I have booked them online

• The thread ‘Print at home for Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.