Print at home for Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
vinaychatra
vinaychatra
2 posts
Jul 6, 2018 - 9:07 PM

www.myswissalps.com/re gionalpassberneseoberl and/price says "The pass is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.". However I can purchase it online at www.regionalpass-berneroberland.ch/en/p ass-and-infos/buy-ticket/. Could someone let me know if the print at home option is valid?

Phil
Phil
10 posts
Jul 7, 2018 - 5:31 AM

Hi. I am currently using the BO pass which I printed at home by using the slightly cheaper HappyRail.com option.

One other tip. I had 4 passes to order so I ordered 3, got some loyalty points from Happy Rail which I immediately used for the 4th pass which I ordered separately, saving another 5% off the 4th pass.

Printing at home is a fairly new option but we've had no problem using the printed version on any trip.

Arno
Arno
12338 posts
expert &
Jul 7, 2018 - 5:48 AM

Hi Vinaychatra, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I'm sorry for the conflicting information. Print at home for regional passes is a fairly new thing. Not all retailers offer it yet. I will remove that line about physical delivery, thanks for letting us know.

As Phil says, the cheapest option at the moment is the print at home version offered by https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/regional-pass-berner-oberland.

Enjoy your trip!

vinaychatra
vinaychatra
2 posts
Jul 7, 2018 - 8:07 AM

Hello Phil and Arno. Thanks for the quick response! I have booked them online

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019