Where to find “print online” for Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 August 2017 at 22:20:55 #812871

I’m trying to buy Swiss Travel Passes (15 day) for 2 adults, bet can’t seem to find option for online delivery and/ or eticket on the SBB site. Eticket seems a much better choice, if, as you have noted, PDF can just be reprinted in case of loss.

Thanks for any help or advice

Ted Freeland

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    7 August 2017 at 4:59:57 #867983

Hi Ted,

Please visit the SBB webshop at visit http://www.swissrailways.com/ en. Click to the Swiss Travel Pass and fill out the requested information. After filling out your address, they will show the delivery options. Pick “Online Ticket” from the bottom of the list. They will e-mail the pass within 1-3 business days, so you can print it at home.

Their webshop has had some technical issues over the weekend, so perhaps that is why you had issues. Right now it seems to work fine again.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 August 2017 at 14:56:31 #867984

Thank you very much Arno. I did as you suggested and all seemed to work fine (so far) — have receipt, still awaiting the pdf to print Travel Passes. (The online choice does finally appear quite late in the process.) I’m assuming that with this option I can somehow print a replacement pass if mine gets lost or stolen.

Thanks again, Ted Freeland

Arno
    15484 posts
    9 August 2017 at 7:16:35 #867985

You’re welcome Ted! You should receive your pass within 3 business days, often within 1 business day. If not, you can contact them as explained here (first check your spam folder to be sure). Yes, you will receive a PDF file. Make sure you have a copy of that online or on your phone while traveling, so you can print it again (e.g. at the hotel reception) if needed.

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Where to find “print online” for Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.