Problem finding hikes on MySwissAlps

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Andy Bo
Andy Bo
1 post
Jul 14, 2019 - 10:33 AM

Hi, I have a problem using the trail finder. Whatever combination of filters I use the ´Show results´ gives an empty result. Is there something I´m doing wrong? I´m logged into my account from an ipad. Thanks for any help.

PS Great site

Steph
Steph
1681 posts
top member &
Jul 14, 2019 - 12:29 PM in reply to Andy Bo

Hello Andy Bo and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

You are talking about "our" trail finder on the "What to do" page, right?!

I recommend to not set too many filters and mainly search by region, this should provide you with enough results. Also be aware, that this is a selection of hikes available on that page, some recommendations, as the hikes available in Switzerland are nearly unlimited.
- www.myswissalps.com/hi king

This page is also helpful to find more hikes:
- www.schweizmobil.ch/en /summer.html

Hope this helps. Get back to us anytime for further input.

Best,
Steph

ps: thanks for your appreciation :)

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
6448 posts
expert
Jul 14, 2019 - 6:15 PM in reply to Andy Bo

Hi Andy Bo - In addition to the very useful Switzerland Mobility link that Steph provided., I find this Swisstopo map to be useful for showing all trails with color coded classification. Both sites use the same base topo map.

map.geo.admin.ch/?topic=swisstopo&lang=e n&bgLayer=ch.swisstopo .pixelkarte-farbe&layers=ch.swisst opo.swisstlm3d-wanderwege&X=205432.73 &Y=677886.37&zoom=4

and,

www.schweizmobil.ch/en /hiking-in-switzerland/more-wl/hiking-trail-network-and-signalization.html

Slowpoke

Arno
Arno
13846 posts
expert &
Jul 15, 2019 - 8:44 AM

Hi Andy Bo,

If it still doesn't work for you, please let us know which filters you are setting.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019