Processing time Swiss rail pass

Processing time Swiss rail pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Mapara
Mapara
11 posts
Jun 1, 2018 - 12:46 PM

I ordered an 8 day pass yesterday (start date June 3) and expected to have it emailed to be by now. I think it was through the Swiss site. Somewhere I read that it takes 3 business days to process, that wasn't clear when I ordered the pass. Do you have any idea when I should expect to get it? I would have expected that I would have been warned if there wasn't enough time.

Thanks

Arno
Arno
10521 posts
expert &
Jun 1, 2018 - 1:30 PM

Hi Mapara,

Did you order via https://shop.switzerla ndtravelcentre.com/#/e n/home? If not, you'll find the other options here: www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price.

Did you order the Swiss Travel Pass or something else? Not Swiss Travel Pass Flex?

Did you receive a confirmation e-mail?

Arno
Arno
10521 posts
expert &
Jun 1, 2018 - 2:16 PM

If you ordered from the above site I'd suggest to give them a call as soon as possible, because office hours are almost over. You'll find their contact details here: www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/sbb.

Mapara
Mapara
11 posts
Jun 1, 2018 - 3:25 PM in reply to Arno

i believe it was on the swiss travel center. i don't think I got a confirmation email but my credit card was charged, It was for the Swiss travel pass

I tried calling but it said the number was not in service

Arno
Arno
10521 posts
expert &
Jun 1, 2018 - 3:55 PM in reply to Mapara

The number +41-84884809 is the one to call, if the mentioned website is where you ordered. Please try again. It should work, but you may reach voicemail now if they have closed for the weekend.

Be sure to double check your spam and junk mail folders. You may find the confirmation e-mail and the pass in there.

Last modified on Jun 2, 2018 - 1:40 PM by Annika
Mapara
Mapara
11 posts
Jun 1, 2018 - 4:05 PM in reply to Arno

Thanks, I talked to them and I’m all set now.

Arno
Arno
10521 posts
expert &
Jun 1, 2018 - 5:02 PM in reply to Mapara

I'm pleased to hear that, enjoy your trip!

Laurie9999
Laurie9999
15 posts
Jun 2, 2018 - 11:18 AM

I plan to buy travel passes (STP and the family pass for the kids). Is one site better/more reliable to use than another? From your website there are multiple options. We are traveling in a month. And are tickets sent via email in all cases?

Last modified on Jun 2, 2018 - 11:23 AM by Laurie9999
Lucas
Lucas
6329 posts
expert &
Jun 2, 2018 - 1:54 PM in reply to Laurie9999

Hi Laurie,

Yes the Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Family Card can be emailed to you. HappyRail tends to be the fastest to email your documents; but 1 day is typically the longest you must wait. All are very reliable. Be sure to order the Swiss Family Card at the same time.

https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ price

Laurie9999
Laurie9999
15 posts
Jun 2, 2018 - 2:14 PM in reply to Lucas

Thanks Lucas!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018