Promo €80 or $95 discount on rail passes & tickets

Promo €80 or $95 discount on rail passes & tickets

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
sony
sony
5 posts
Jun 22, 2018 - 1:50 AM in reply to Arno

I called eurorail today and after one hour on hold , they said this promotion is no longer available. They are sold out .

Chanahpat
Chanahpat
19 posts
Jun 22, 2018 - 3:14 AM in reply to Arno

I tried called raileurope singapore, they also told me thereis no promotion and discount.They also International visitors cannot get Swiss Passes in Switzerland , only from our own country . Arno , is it book through SBB then we can get the promotion discount? The dead line for booking is June 26. If my visit to Switzerland is in August , can I book now?

Arno
Arno
10934 posts
expert &
Jun 22, 2018 - 4:51 AM in reply to Chanahpat

Hi Chanahpat,

Then the maximum number of promo codes has been used up there too I guess. This is a Rail Europe promotion and not available anywhere else. You won't loose a lot of money, if any, as pass prices are lower if purchased from other websites, please see www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price.

I recommend to buy today via https://shop.switzerla ndtravelcentre.com/#/e n/home (SBB) or https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/swiss-travel-pass-consecutive. You'll receive the pass via e-mail in 30 minutes to one business day.

It is not true that you can't buy a Swiss Travel Pass in Switzerland, but I don't recommend that. Queues can be long at some train stations, especially at airports, so why not print your pass at home and save time. Also you'll have a handy backup if you buy online, and it's a little bit cheaper (second link).

Have a good trip!

Last modified on Jun 22, 2018 - 4:54 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018