Purchasing the Regional Bernese Oberland Pass

• darrell
    Participant
    38 posts
    28 April 2016 at 5:24:15 #809039

Will I be able to buy my pass at the Lauterbrunnen rail station or tourist info on the weekend Sat or Sun?????Once again such a helpful web site—–Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    28 April 2016 at 16:13:27 #851345

Hi darrell,

Yes, you should be able to purchase your Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland at the Lauterbrunnen railway station during opening hours. However, in one of your previous topics you seem to imply that you may want to use it to cover part of an inboud trip (from Lucerne or Brig onwards). I may be wrong, but if that’s true you’d better buy your pass beforehand in order to use it for your inbound trip as well, rather than buying it in Lauterbrunnen once your inbound trip has been completed. Purchase options are listed here.

• The thread ‘Purchasing the Regional Bernese Oberland Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.