Which Schilthorn ticket for Thrill/Skyline Walk?

• POOL1285
    Participant
    2 posts
    24 September 2017 at 7:50:06 #813342

Hello~it is my first Swiss trip in Oct 2017 and I have a query about the cable car ticket in Schilthorn.

I am planning to visit Thrill / Skyline Walk and Schilthorn. Which types of ticket should I buy in this official website( schilthorn.ch/en/Infos /Timetable__and__Tarif f) ?

Is that the ticket from Mürren to Schilthorn allow visitors hanging round Thrill / Skyline Walk. No need to buy another ticket to get to Schilthorn?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 September 2017 at 9:01:55 #870119

Hi Pool, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

If you are starting from Mürren, you just need a ticket for a return trip between Mürren and the Schilthorn. Full fare without any discounts is CHF 82.20.

You can get off at Birg and do the Thrill Walk and Skyline walk and then re-board the cable car with the same ticket.

Alpenrose

POOL1285
    Participant
    2 posts
    24 September 2017 at 13:41:27 #870120

thank you so much~!!

• The thread ‘Which Schilthorn ticket for Thrill/Skyline Walk?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.