Jungfrau adventure activities and rail passes

Jungfrau adventure activities and rail passes

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
poshak
poshak
2 posts
Jun 1, 2017 - 8:41 AM

Hi,

I was going through Jungfrau website and wanted to know if the Firstflights, Mountain Cart and Trottibike are included in the Jungfrau Travel Pass?

Also, I wanted to know that if I have a Swiss Rail Pass only, do I get a discount on Firstflights, Mountain Cart and Trottibike ?

Are there any benefits of buying a Jungfrau Travel Pass if one has a Swiss Rail Pass?

Adventure Card - Firstflights, Mountain Cart and Trottibike : www.jungfrau.ch/shop/d e/adventure-card-neu

Jungfrau Travel Pass : www.jungfrau.ch/shop/e n/tickets/bergbahn/ang ebote/jungfrau-travel-pass/jungfrau-travel-pass-3-days

Lucas
Lucas
3460 posts
expert &
Jun 1, 2017 - 12:28 PM in reply to poshak

No those activities are extra and neither the Swiss Travel Pass or the Jungfrau Travel Pass offer discounts on the tickets.

There would be no advantage to having both the Swiss Travel Pass and the Jungfrau Travel Pass - even though the Jungfrau Travel Pass offers some extra benefits...the cost of the pass itself would almost certainly cancel those out. Click the links above to see what is included on those passes.

The adventure card is a good idea if you want to do all three activities - it save you about 10chf.

Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017