Question on Wi-FI hotspot return time

• mario777
    Participant
    14 posts
    18 January 2017 at 10:49:55 #810605

Hi all, just rented the pocket wi-fi for my trip in Switzerland from April 13th till April 17th. I will pick it up upon arrival from Zurich airport. My question is, can I return it any time during the last day of the rental, or I must return it in a specific time? I’m asking because that day I will be travelling all day long and I will be back at ZRH airport late in the evening. And I don’t want to face the 180CHF delay penalty for such a reason.

Thanks,

Mario

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 January 2017 at 16:45:29 #858166

Hi Mario,

Good question! I don’t know myself either and a quick review of their website doesn’t talk about specific return times. They do say dropping in any Swiss DiePost mailbox works and that makes me think they aren’t concerned about getting the unit back until the next day or so.

I would contact them directly for a specific answer however.

Regards,
    Lucas

mario777
    Participant
    14 posts
    18 January 2017 at 17:02:36 #858167

I did so and wow! They replied within few minutes! I quote the company’s reply in case someone else has the same question as I did:

“Dear Marios

Thank you for your email and for being interested in our service.

Don’t worry, you have time the whole day to return the device.
    If you like to drop it at the pickup counter, the opening hours are daily from 06.00 to 23.30.
    Otherwise you find Swiss post mailboxes in both departure halls.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards”

Thanks once again Lucas!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 January 2017 at 17:26:41 #858168

Perfect!

Thanks for including this information for us. I’m sure others will find it useful!

Cheers
    Lucas

• The thread ‘Question on Wi-FI hotspot return time’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.