Question on Wi-FI hotspot return time

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
mario777
mario777
8 posts
Jan 18, 2017 - 10:49 AM

Hi all, just rented the pocket wi-fi for my trip in Switzerland from April 13th till April 17th. I will pick it up upon arrival from Zurich airport. My question is, can I return it any time during the last day of the rental, or I must return it in a specific time? I'm asking because that day I will be travelling all day long and I will be back at ZRH airport late in the evening. And I don't want to face the 180CHF delay penalty for such a reason.

Thanks,

Mario

Lucas
Lucas
9613 posts
expert &
Jan 18, 2017 - 4:45 PM in reply to mario777

Hi Mario,

Good question! I don't know myself either and a quick review of their website doesn't talk about specific return times. They do say dropping in any Swiss DiePost mailbox works and that makes me think they aren't concerned about getting the unit back until the next day or so.

I would contact them directly for a specific answer however.
questions@travelerswifi.com

Regards,
Lucas

mario777
mario777
8 posts
Jan 18, 2017 - 5:02 PM in reply to Lucas

I did so and wow! They replied within few minutes! I quote the company's reply in case someone else has the same question as I did:

"Dear Marios

Thank you for your email and for being interested in our service.

Don't worry, you have time the whole day to return the device.
If you like to drop it at the pickup counter, the opening hours are daily from 06.00 to 23.30.
Otherwise you find Swiss post mailboxes in both departure halls.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards"

Thanks once again Lucas!

Lucas
Lucas
9613 posts
expert &
Jan 18, 2017 - 5:26 PM in reply to mario777

Perfect!

Thanks for including this information for us. I'm sure others will find it useful!

Cheers
Lucas

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018