Grindelwald to First gondola to do the Flyer

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2019 at 8:04:49 #820417

Hi all 🙂

I am planning a trip to Swiss in this May. I will be visiting First from Grindelwald. I am planning to do the first flyer and first glider on the first, AND also do the paragliding from First to Grindelwald. I think I will have the “Adventure Package – 2 activity” ticket in this case.

But, my question is, in this case I will have to…

1. Go to the top of First for first flyer, and landed at Schreckfeld

2. At Schreckfeld do the First Glider

3. then take the gondola again, go back to the top of First for paragliding, and finally landed at Grindelwald.

Since I am also traveling with my Mom, and she is not into these activities, I may also have to leave her at the top of first, and when I finished the first flyer, I will have to go back to the top by gondola and then take her with me to the Schreckfeld for First Glider………

I was wondering if the gondola ticket is validated for taking multiple trips between Grindelwald and First in different direction. I have read many of the sharing about their trip to First is kind of one way (take gondola to the top and then go back to Grindelwald, or go to the top and take few actives then reach to Grindelwald..)

Thank you all for your time.

• The thread ‘Grindelwald to First gondola to do the Flyer’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.