Rail Europe USA $25 train pass discount

Rail Europe USA $25 train pass discount

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Arno
Arno
10358 posts
expert &
Apr 13, 2018 - 3:50 PM

Hello travelers,

Rail Europe USA offers a $25 discount if you spend at least $400 on rail passes or tickets. Details and the promo code to apply to your order are here: https://www.raileurope .com/deals/

Please note:

• Only US residents can take advantage of this promotion;
  • This "Tax Day" promotion is valid until April 24, 2018. However, the number of times the promo code can be used is limited, so the promotion may expire sooner.

If this promotion does not apply to you: you can keep an eye on current promotions on any of our train pass pages, or here: www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prom otions.

Last modified on Apr 13, 2018 - 4:58 PM by Arno
Mvmomcat
Mvmomcat
43 posts
Apr 14, 2018 - 6:22 PM

I couldn't find the promo code from the link. Could it be gone already? Thanks!

Arno
Arno
10358 posts
expert &
Apr 14, 2018 - 6:30 PM in reply to Mvmomcat

Hi mvmomcat,

You're right, it's already gone. I doubt if all the codes have already used up. It might be a glitch. I'll keep an eye on it the coming days; perhaps it'll come back. Thanks for letting us know!

Last modified on Apr 14, 2018 - 6:31 PM by Arno
Arno
Arno
10358 posts
expert &
Apr 16, 2018 - 10:47 AM

Hi again,

I got confirmed that it's indeed already expired. All codes were used up in less than 3 days apparently! Well, we'll keep checking for new promotions ;-)

Mvmomcat
Mvmomcat
43 posts
Apr 17, 2018 - 4:14 AM in reply to Arno

Well, that was fast! Thanks for checking into what happened and reporting about it!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018