Rail fare from Interlaken to Jungfrau and Titlis

• Pape
    Participant
    8 posts
    11 June 2017 at 7:00:11 #812213

We intend to buy a 8 day rail pass. how much will it cost us to travel from interlaken to Jungfraujoch, bit confused when I look at the SBB woksheet it says Sfr $136.50 per adult (Wengen- Jungfraugh-Grindelwald), is that for one day trip only or am I looking at wrong route ? how much should we expect to pay extra for Jungfraugh from interlaken OST after purchasing 8 day rail pass ?

Secondly I can see we pay extra for Engelberg to Titlis Sfr 46 after purchasing 8 day rail pass ?

Just trying to work out our budget? Please kindly clarify /confirm if my understanding is correct ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 June 2017 at 9:23:46 #864910

Hi apoorvasavai,

Your math is correct – it is a round trip fare from Wengen (or Grindelwald) to Jungfraujoch with the 25% discount you get with the Swiss Travel Pass.

The train trip from Interlaken to Wengen or Grindelwald is fully covered by the Swiss Travel Pass.

Yes, you are correct for the Mt. Titlis math as well!

Lucas

• The thread ‘Rail fare from Interlaken to Jungfrau and Titlis’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.