Rail pass for France, Luzern, Italy and itinerary

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 January 2017 at 6:44:06 #810631

Hello,

I will be visiting Switzerland to be specific Luzern from 14th May to 18th may 2017. I.e. 4 nights and 5 days.

We are total 5 people myself, my husband, our 4 years old son, my mother 66 years and uncle 64 years.

Could you pls confirm which pass will be better for us for Switzerland?

We will also be visiting italy and Paris.

Also i short itinary which all places can we visit from Lucerne?

thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,

Jaee!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 January 2017 at 10:38:09 #858320

Hi Jaee and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Have a look at our Swiss rail page for details on how to choose a rail pass. This will help you decide which is best for you – it depends on how much rail travel you intend to do. We also have information on multiple country rail passes here. One of these could work if you plan on taking long or frequent trains in France and Italy as well.

Here is our page in Luzern (local German spelling) that will show you what you can see and do in the area.

I hope this helps get you started. Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns,

Lucas

• The thread ‘Rail pass for France, Luzern, Italy and itinerary’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.