Rail pass for 8 day Paris & Lucerne trip in June

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 March 2017 at 18:29:06 #810944

I’m planning to visit (8D/7N) Switzerland and Paris in June 2017.. I’ll be going to Lucern from Paris..Please suggest which pass would be best for me

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 March 2017 at 10:16:45 #859552

Hi kapurpranay,

The best pass depends on all of your travel plans combined, so including day trips from Lucerne and Paris, and including your outbound trip from Lucerne. Once you have a list of plans you can find the best pass as explained here.

In general I can say that an 8-day Swiss Travel Pass might be a very good option. If you have one, you only need a ticket from Paris to Basel (Swiss border), as the Basel – Lucerne leg is covered by the pass. The Tell-Pass could work if you only plan to do local trips.

Please see the above links and feel free to let me know if any questions remain.

• The thread ‘Rail pass for 8 day Paris & Lucerne trip in June’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.