Ready to buy Swiss Travel Pass, but which website?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 April 2016 at 14:11:03 #808929

I’m finally ready to buy my Swiss Travel Passes and need last minute confirmation from the experts. Why is this so scary???

Swiss Travel pass for May 20-23 for 1 adult, 1 19 year old and 1 21 year old.

I need to order 3 4 day passes, 2 youth and 1 adult, correct?

I would prefer to save the delivery fees for mailing the passes. Which website is best for ordering the electronic version?

Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    16 April 2016 at 14:56:41 #850847

Hi Amosk,

Yes, correct: Three 4-day Swiss Travel Passes for one adult and two youths. The best websites and their delivery options are listed here: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ price. As you can see, there’s no need to pay for delivery fees.

As you live in the US the two options below make most sense. They are almost the same price and they e-mail the passes within a few working days so you can print them at home:

I’m sure it won’t be scary to finalize this! Just post back here if any questions remain.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 April 2016 at 21:45:12 #850848

I did it! This trip is really happening now 🙂 Thank you!

Arno
    15484 posts
    18 April 2016 at 11:30:41 #850849

Great, enjoy the trip! Should you have time for a short trip report once you’re back: you’re most welcome to post here.

• The thread ‘Ready to buy Swiss Travel Pass, but which website?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.