Recommendations for paragliding in Lucerne

• Catchlisha
    Participant
    26 posts
    13 January 2020 at 4:33:49 #824872

Hi

Lucerne will be my base and I am trying to book a paragliding experience. I checked the Lucerne page in this site and checked old forum threads as well but most of the links mentioned are invalid.

Has anyone used a paragliding company from Lucerne and can recommend their name so I could look the details, or can one of the moderators please help me.

I would specially like to thank Rockoyster , Suzanne and other mods here. When I started planning my trip, I was clueless from where to begin. You both have been so helpful in planning my trip to Swiss. This forum is so helpful and nice.

Thanks

Lisha

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    13 January 2020 at 4:46:02 #927898

Hi Lisha,

Glad your plans are coming together. A quick google threw up paragliding-luzern.ch/e_english.html and http://www.pilatus.ch/en/discover/paragliding/. There are lots of others but I can’t recommend one as I have never tried the sport. 😬

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 January 2020 at 10:43:35 #927899

Hello Lisha,

Thanks for all the appreciation of our forum, we’re glad to help! 🙂

Unfortunately I also have never done any paragliding nor in Lucerne nor elsewhere, but I’m sure the local tourist office or any of the two links provided by Rockoyster will get you started in the right direction.

Should you need more support please get back to us anytime.

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘Recommendations for paragliding in Lucerne’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.