Railway passes covering Jungfrau region

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
sandhuctr
sandhuctr
31 posts
Feb 19, 2017 - 5:33 PM

Hi

I have question regarding Swiss Railway pass pass will cover trains to lauterbrunnen Grindelwald Wengen Murren

Thanks

Amandeep

SureshSrini
SureshSrini
48 posts
Feb 20, 2017 - 6:22 AM

Hi Amandeep,

Pls visit these pages for your info on the first three locations.

www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets

Murren : The pass covers Murren.Pls see attachment, which details the validity of the Pass for all locations.

Suresh

Please login to see the attached documents
Lucas
Lucas
9566 posts
expert &
Feb 20, 2017 - 8:30 AM in reply to sandhuctr

Hi Amandeep,

Please take a look at our information page on Swiss Rail passes. you can read about their cost, what areas and towns they cover and how to buy them.

The best pass for you depends on how much travel you intend to make with trains and other public transport options and how many days you are in Switzerland.

SureshSrini has a good PDF link for you to look at to see which train lines are covered by the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex and Swiss Half-Fare Card. The STP and STP Flex also cover local, town transportation as well as discounts on some routes that aren't fully covered - this is mentioned in their individual pages I linked above.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018