Regarding the Swiss Travel Pass price

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 July 2017 at 10:01:33 #812617

Hi,

I want to buy a Swiss travel pass for 8 days, what website will give me the best rates, when i check on website of ACP Rail international, it does not give me an option for a child family card, we are 4 of us travelling 2 adults and 2 children, 1st child-8yrs and 2nd child- 3.5 yrs-(i assume for 2nd child travel is free and no need to buy any pass and for the 1st child we need to buy the family card that is free). This option is available on STC website but tickets are slightly expensive, please advice

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 July 2017 at 10:35:46 #866819

Hi aiyaz1705,

The price with Swiss railways is actually cheaper than ACP Rail. 376 cHF is about 340 Euros; whereas ACP rail is 349 Euro. So I would go with Swiss railways here and get the Swiss Family Card with them as well.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Regarding the Swiss Travel Pass price’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.