Did not receive Tell-Pass via e-mail

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 September 2019 at 4:39:51 #823861

Hi Team,

I have booked 2 Tell Pass through Happyrail for central swiss travel in Lucerne while my stay next week but i did not receive any paas on my email which I can print @home can you please check confirm booking for Lucerne and i have paid all amount for the same.ie 356 CHF.
    I clicked delivery options as Edelivery ideally i should have received an email with my passes instantly but i did not receive anything as of now.i am traveling this Wed im worried now.Can someone please help me as to by when we receive email and email pass is valid or not :(.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 September 2019 at 11:23:34 #922230

Hi Nidhi,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! This particular pass can’t be delivered via e-mail. Please see their page https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/regional-pass-tell-pass and click to the Delivery section: it shows that this pass will be physically shipped. Shipping is free to many countries but not to your country India. Didn’t they charge for shipping when you ordered?

I recommend to contact HappyRail tomorrow as they are closed today, Sunday: http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il. If they have not shipped it yet they might be able to have it ready for you at your arrival airport instead.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 September 2019 at 13:54:22 #922231

Hi Arno thnaks so much for your response no I was not charged anything extra for shipping address.I am travelling on Wednesday so i do not have any time to get deliveey here but I would be staying im Lucerne could hav provided that Address in worst case. But im worries why did I not receive on email and email body had just below and no attachment –

With subject as Invoice “Invoice [6GYRZA] | HappyRail”

Thank you for your booking!

Your passes can be downloaded from your account (Eurail & Interrail Passes and Swiss Regional Passes are delivered by post). Passholder fares will be delivered separately.

We wish you a nice journey!

Best regards,
    Team HappyRail

Can you check with Happy rail if this Tell pass booking dome successfully? And an I update address as India shipping is not an option.

Thanks so much I am really worried.

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 September 2019 at 14:59:51 #922232

Hi Nidhi,

You’re welcome! That e-mail is only a booking confirmation. It says that your passes will be delivered by post.

We’re not HappyRail, I don’t have access to their booking system unfortunately. The best thing you can do is call them tomorrow morning (CEST timezone). Please see the second link in my previous post.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 September 2019 at 15:14:10 #922233

Hi thanks again will call tomorrow morning and check what can be done .
    What do you suggest i should ask for to be delivered in Lucenre where i reach?

Your a great help!

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 September 2019 at 16:10:38 #922234

Hi Nidhi,

Their normal delivery options include collecting at the airport and delivery to any address in Switzerland, including hotels (in that case let the hotel know they can expect a parcel for you).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 September 2019 at 16:21:02 #922235

Great that info helps…will call then tomr n keep you posted.

• The thread ‘Did not receive Tell-Pass via e-mail’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.