Questionnaire about camping in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2018 at 11:13:31 #816620

My name is Susana Cruto and I am journalist in a Portuguese magazine calls Seletiva. At the moment I am writing a report about camping In Switzerland. Could you give me your experience answering a couple of questions?

Thanks a lot.

So here are the questions:

1. What do you search for a camping holiday in Switzerland?

2. For you, what was the best camping that have you been in Switzerland and why?

3. Camping has adrenaline. What makes you to choose camping instead of hotel?

4. Can you tell me a funny story in a campground in Switzerland?

5. Can you describe one day in camping in Switzerland. What do you do? ….

6. For you, which is the best mountain in Switzerland?

with the answer, can you tell me your name, job, age and where are you from?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    14 June 2018 at 0:35:52 #888186

<<“Could you give me your experience answering a couple of questions?

with the answer, can you tell me your name, job, age and where are you from?”>>

I cannot and would not provide such personal information.

Slowpoke

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2018 at 5:43:36 #888187

Thank you very much for your help.

Arno
    15483 posts
    14 June 2018 at 14:25:03 #888188

Hi Susana,

I don’t camp myself, so I can’t answer most of your questions. The campings I’ve seen looked neat to me, but in most cases spaces were rather small and the location wasn’t that great. Just a practical place to stay. Hopefully a more experienced person can help you out better.

The best mountain is a hard one as there are countless options and all are different. Mount Rigi is a nice one as the views are great and the terrain is gentle enough to allow for easy walks. I don’t think I can say I have one favorite though.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2018 at 14:46:58 #888189

Thank you very much Arno for your answer, will gonna be help me in my report. We keep in touch.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 June 2018 at 16:29:24 #888190

Hi Susana,

Similar issue myself. I have never camped in Switzerland but I camped a lot in Canada. This is due to wild camping being unavailable here. I like to camp in nature; far, far away from cities and from crowds which is impossible here. 🙂

• The thread ‘Questionnaire about camping in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.