Where to buy reservation Golden Pass scenic train

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 April 2017 at 14:59:29 #811534

We are from India, we have bought Eurail 3 Country Select Pass (1st Class including Switzerland) from raileurope.co.in, we found a place to make reservation in your site http://www.mob.ch/en/reservat ion-procedure where we find making reservation is cheaper than raileurope.co.in.

My query is;

1. As I bought my pass from Raileurope, if I make reservation from your site, will it be valid?

2. If so then after making payment how will I get my reservation document ? As we reside in India

3. Are there any hidden cost like service charges, delivery charges etc. ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    24 April 2017 at 17:05:31 #862128

Hi nshmmrinal,

Welcome to MySwissAlps!

1. Reservations and passes are separate products. It does not matter where you buy it. But note that we (MySwissAlps) do not sell passes and reservations. We just link to the best websites to buy from. The websites you mentioned are linked from our Eurail Select Pass page and Golden Pass page too.

2. You will receive a PDF document through e-mail. You can print it and you’ll be ready to travel.

3. I don’t think so.

• The thread ‘Where to buy reservation Golden Pass scenic train’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.