Booking reservations for Gotthard Panorama Express

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
PISICAANA
PISICAANA
7 posts
Jun 10, 2017 - 2:56 PM

Hi,

I will buy a Swiss Travel Card and I want to go with Gotthard Panorama Express from Luzern to Bellinzona. For seat reservations I must pay the supplement. How can I do this on the site www.sbb.ch/en ?

I found the reservation for this trip only on www.happyrail.com. Reservation (from/to Fluelen) costs 28 euros.

What site do you recommend to buy the Swiss Travel Card or for reservations ?

Thanks !

Arno
Arno
12143 posts
expert &
Jun 10, 2017 - 6:45 PM

Hi Pisicaana,

I don't know the details of booking this on the SBB site but as you said you can book it on www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /panoramic-trains. Or you can buy it at a train station when you're in Switzerland.

The recommended websites to buy the Swiss Travel Pass are listed on myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ price.

rockoyster
rockoyster
4645 posts
expert
Jun 11, 2017 - 4:50 AM

Hi Pisicaana

I made a reservation here www.sbb.ch/ticketshop/ b2c/adw.do?sprache=en&artikelnumm er=1993 but if you are buying a STP from Happy Rails you can buy the GPE reservation there as well.

You need the trip Luzern to Bellinzona via Göschenen departing 11:05. Note this just reserves a seat on the train. There are no reserved seats on the boat.

Last modified on Jun 11, 2017 - 5:00 AM by rockoyster

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019