Ticket Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch

• pkerr
    Participant
    265 posts
    23 June 2019 at 22:30:34 #822446

I only need a RT from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch. So far, everything I have come across is Wengen to Jungfraujoch or Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch or something like that. No Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch. Am I not looking in the right places?

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 June 2019 at 6:18:40 #915950

Hello Pkerr,

If you use the Jungfrau link in the “More on other webpages” section at the bottom of below link you will find purchase options for tickets starting and ending at all the stations of the route, incl. Kleine Scheidegg:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch

Hope this helps.

Best,
    Steph

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    24 June 2019 at 6:23:18 #915951

If you have a Swiss Travel Pass you can buy a discounted ticket at any station.

• The thread ‘Ticket Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.