Rules for 5 day Regional Pass Lake Geneva-Alps

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 July 2019 at 6:14:30 #822853

I am planning to purchase a 5 day Regional Pass Lake Geneva – Alps with a start date in August.

I understand you get 2 days free travel + 3 days at half price.

I will be using it for public transport in Geneva plus boat trips on the lake and rail trips to Lausanne and Montreux.

Do I have to decide in advance which days are free and which days are half price? If not, how is the distinction made?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 July 2019 at 9:29:51 #917814

Hi Hamiltonian,

Yes, your understanding is correct. When you purchase, you only have to pick the start date of the pass. Which days are free or discounted can be decided each day, as you need it. For each free travel day, you will need to write the day/month on the pass.

http://www.myswissalps.com/re gionalpasslakegeneva/p rice

• The thread ‘Rules for 5 day Regional Pass Lake Geneva-Alps’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.