In Aug'2018 I will be traveling from Salzburg to Lucern with Sparscheine ticket; so there is no need to use any Swiss travel pass at all as it work out cheaper than to travel with split ticket.
I will have 6 nights in Swiss & fly out from Geneva Airport: Lucern (1 night), Lauterbrunnen (2 nights), Murren (2 nights), Vevey (1 night)
In Swiss, thinking of travelling either (1) 4-Day STP plus SDP; or (2) HFC plus SDP.
Understand that Saver Day Pass works like 1-Day Travel Pass & Swiss Travel Pass but with some restrictions.
One of the restrictions stated in this URL www.myswissalps.com/on edaytravelpass/details is "Cable cars and mountains trains are not discounted if you do not have a Swiss Half Fare Card . You will need to buy full fare tickets".
Part 1 - Are the following classified under "Cable cars and mountains trains"
(1) Lauterbrunnen -(train) Wengen
(2) Wengen -(lift)- Männlichen
(3) Kleine Scheidegg - (train) - Wengen
(4) Murren (Schilthornbahn) - Schilthorn (via Brig)
(5) funicula from Mürren (Allmendhubelbahn) to Allmendhubel (Standseilbahn)
(6) Lauterbrunnen - (cable) - Grütschalp - (cable) - Murren (via Grütschalp)
(7) Stechelberg - (cable) - Gimmelwald - (cable) - Murren (via Stechelberg, Gimmelwald)
Is bus travel FREE with SDP
(1) Lauterbrunnen - Stechelberg (Bus 141)
(2) Lauterbrunnen - Isenfluh (Bus 142)
Part 2 - Is lake boat (cruise) travel FREE with SDP
(1) Lake Luzern
(2) Lake Geneva (include return trip from Nyon to Yvoire on the France side of the lake)
Part 3 - Is train travel FREE with SDP
(1) Lauterbrunnen - Interlaken OST - (via Zweisimmen) - Vevey
(2) Montreux/Lausanne/Vevey - Geneva Airport
Part 4 - understand there is metro running around Lake Geneva area like along the vineyard villages & also from ferry wharf to train station. Is this covered by SDP or need a separate metro ticket or city specific pass?
Appreciate help with clarifying the above.
Thanks in advance. & sorry for the lengthy questions.