SBB mobile app – buying tickets for two

• Marjie
    Participant
    9 posts
    3 September 2021 at 19:55:24 #826082

I will be purchasing half fare cards for my husband and myself. I have the SBB Mobile app. When buying tickets, is it possible to buy for both of us in one transaction, or does he have to buy his own on his phone using the app? Also, I know you say it is not necessary to purchase in advance, but he thinks we should. Please share your thought related to our primary trips:

Saturday, September 11 – Zurich to Wengen

Wednesday, September 15 – Wengen to Como

Sunday, September 19 – Como to Lucerne

Also, if anyone has experienced the document check traveling into Italy, please share. I am curious about the process, and I know we need test results to enter Italy. Thank you for all the great advice on this site; we are confident about so many aspects of our trip due to your updates.

• The thread ‘SBB mobile app – buying tickets for two’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.