Ticket price for Schilthorn only as far as Birg

Ticket price for Schilthorn only as far as Birg

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Debra
Debra
52 posts
Mar 17, 2017 - 5:38 PM

I cannot find the answer on the timetable; if only taking the cable as far as Birg, is it less expensive as the cost all the way to the end to Schilthorn? I found a description of a hike that leaves from Birg, not particularly interested in the top of the Schilthorn.

Arno
Arno
9569 posts
expert &
Mar 18, 2017 - 7:57 AM

Hi Debra,

You can certainly buy a ticket to Birg only, and it should be cheaper than all the way up to the summit. I don't know the price though.

Annika
Annika
4880 posts
expert &
Mar 18, 2017 - 9:01 AM in reply to Debra

Hi Debra,

You'll find a link to a price overview at the bottom of our Schilthorn tickets page. Unfortunately Birg isn't listed there, nor can the ticket price be found in the timetable. If you want to make sure you can contact the Schilthorn company, but you can also just buy your ticket at the spot and find out about the price there. It will for sure be less expensive than a ticket all the way up to Schilthorn.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017