Schilthorn or Männlichen Kleine Scheidegg trail

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 7:51:14 #816715

Hey guys I’m in lauterbrunnen..

Its wonderful like heaven on Earth .

I need your help urgently for this day. It’s sunny and nice but I think I can do any one of the two.

Either go to manlichen and take the scenic walk to kleine scheidegg or go up the schilthorn.

Pls recommend asap.

Ps: I have planned jungfraujoch tom on an early morning ticket so can’t take the walk and reach before 8 30 departure. Plus if I m seeing jungfrajoch will schilthorn be the same ?

But again I have done the hike from grütschalp to murren to gimmewald. So will the panoramic Walk be the same ?

Any help will be appreciated

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 11:56:54 #888643

A bit late but I would probably have done the hike myself. Both are nice trips – what did you end up doing and how was it?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 17:20:28 #888644

Hi ya I went for the panoramic Walk trail.

It was beautiful. First we did the Royal mannlichen walk. It was quite a uphill climb but ya you get a 👑at the end.

Then we went for the mannlichen kliene scheidegg panoramic trail.

Have to say it was an awesome experience. I don’t know but there were very few ppl we came across during the walk not even 10. Maybe ppl don’t know that the walk is open.

Anyways it was an awesome experience

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 17:43:50 #888645

Great to hear – I love that there is always a beer waiting. 🙂

Yes, the trail would have opened only in the past few days – good to know!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 22:40:24 #888646

Hi Impactedmind, could you advice the panoramic trail is it easy or difficult? I am at Wengen and plan to go for some simple trail if time permit. How do we get to the panaromic trail?

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    18 June 2018 at 22:43:08 #888647

<<“Have to say it was an awesome experience. I don’t know but there were very few ppl we came across during the walk not even 10. Maybe ppl don’t know that the walk is open.”>>

Good choice.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    18 June 2018 at 22:44:38 #888648

Hi Simage –

http://www.myswissalps.com/hi king/maennlichen-kleinescheidegg

Slowpoke.

• The thread ‘Schilthorn or Männlichen Kleine Scheidegg trail’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.