Schnupper haltbax(good for this June)

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Mp4bj6 huang
Mp4bj6 huang
1 post
Apr 15, 2019 - 8:28 AM

Hello everyone,

My family and I plan to go to Swiss and we are looking for the Schnupper Halbtax for 33 CHF which is valid until the end of this June. Does anyone know where I can find one? I found some vouchers on Ricardo, swiss magazines or newspapers; however, we don't live in Swiss and neither want to buy it from the black market.

Moreover, I want to know is the screenshot or copy acceptable or I have to show the original cutout ( We will use it at Zurich Hauptbahnhof )?

Any help would be appreciate:)

Steph
Steph
1372 posts
top member &
Apr 15, 2019 - 10:05 AM in reply to Mp4bj6 huang

Hello Mp4fj6 huang and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

I am not entirely sure about the Schnupper Halbtax offer until June.

The promotions I know are primarily for Swiss residents considering an annual Half-Fare travelcard. However, I don't know for sure. Perhaps someone else has more information to share.

Be sure to check this:
- www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard/price
- www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard/promot ions

Do you have any details to share? Picture of the voucher, where you found it, etc?! Might help to answer your question.

Best,
Steph

Last modified on Apr 15, 2019 - 10:06 AM by Steph
rockoyster
rockoyster
6439 posts
expert
Apr 15, 2019 - 8:54 PM in reply to Mp4bj6 huang

Have a look at www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/schnupper-halbtax. As a tourist I personally wouldn’t base my plans on being able to secure passes via this coupon. Perhaps I am overly cautious.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019