Seat reservation in Gotthard Express

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
maheshladdha
maheshladdha
2 posts
Apr 23, 2017 - 10:53 PM

Hello Everybody,

I am going to Switzerland on 28th April and bought a 4 day Swiss Travel Pass. I would like to travel in train from Flüelen to Göschenen via Gotthard Express on Sunday 30th April. I can see that train leaves at 14:10 from Flüelen. I have 2 queries:

1) How to reserve the seats online. I tried on sbb.ch but did not get only seat reservation option.

2) I am thinking to do complete route from Lucern to Interlaken. First from Flüelen to Göschenen via Gotthard Express and then taking normal train from Andermatt to Brig to Interlaken. Should I miss the Gotthard Express and travel early from Lucern to reach interlaken by 20:00 or 21:00 hrs?

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
Apr 24, 2017 - 6:24 AM in reply to maheshladdha

Hi maheshladdha and welcome to MySwissAlps!

1. You can make the seat reservations here.
  2. I'm not sure I understand how or why taking an earlier train will not get you to Interlaken until 20:00?

Lucas

Last modified on Apr 26, 2017 - 5:35 AM by Lucas
maheshladdha
maheshladdha
2 posts
Apr 25, 2017 - 7:45 PM

Thanks Lukas, Yes I am getting a connectio.n which is reaching to Interlaken at 18:57

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019