Seat reservation in Gotthard Express

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
maheshladdha
maheshladdha
2 posts
Apr 23, 2017 - 10:53 PM

Hello Everybody,

I am going to Switzerland on 28th April and bought a 4 day Swiss Travel Pass. I would like to travel in train from Flüelen to Göschenen via Gotthard Express on Sunday 30th April. I can see that train leaves at 14:10 from Flüelen. I have 2 queries:

1) How to reserve the seats online. I tried on sbb.ch but did not get only seat reservation option.

2) I am thinking to do complete route from Lucern to Interlaken. First from Flüelen to Göschenen via Gotthard Express and then taking normal train from Andermatt to Brig to Interlaken. Should I miss the Gotthard Express and travel early from Lucern to reach interlaken by 20:00 or 21:00 hrs?

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
9627 posts
expert &
Apr 24, 2017 - 6:24 AM in reply to maheshladdha

Hi maheshladdha and welcome to MySwissAlps!

1. You can make the seat reservations here.
  2. I'm not sure I understand how or why taking an earlier train will not get you to Interlaken until 20:00?

Lucas

Last modified on Apr 26, 2017 - 5:35 AM by Lucas
maheshladdha
maheshladdha
2 posts
Apr 25, 2017 - 7:45 PM

Thanks Lukas, Yes I am getting a connectio.n which is reaching to Interlaken at 18:57

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018