Seat reservation on the Bernina Express Bus

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2020 at 3:00:32 #825272

Hi everyone and thank you for your dedication and advice you all give on this wonderful sight.

I’m an old Aussie and I need assistance with how to reserve two seats on the bus after arriving in Tirano to go to Lugano.

I have worked out how to book the reservation for the Bernina Express train from Chur to Tarino with the Swiss Travel Pass but I can not work out how to book the bus section from Tirano to Lugano.

I have researched many threads on this site but again it gives me links to reserve seats etc on the train but I can never find how to actually reserve the seat on the bus.

I have been looking at multiple sights and putting in dates that are still 30 to 60 days away but I have had no success in finding a link or drop down box etc for the bus reservation for two seats.

I have looked at multiple sellers sights with no success but I would prefer to book with the official sight and I have been on SBB and RHB so we can choose our seats on the train but again I can’t find how to reserve bus seats. We will travel first class on the train from Chur to Tirano and I understand that the bus is all one class which is no issue but I didn’t know how to book the bus after reserving seats on the train.

I have tried to see if you are required to make a separate reservation for the bus or if reserving tickets for the bus is an extension of the Bernina Express Tain ticket. No sight that I can find has a spot to reserve the bus seat. Any advice on how to simply reserve the seats on the bus would be greatly appreciated and I’m sure it is just user error by an old Australian so I just need someone to make it simple for me. Regards Mike.

• The thread ‘Seat reservation on the Bernina Express Bus’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.