September 8-16 Switzerland trip, itinerary check

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 July 2018 at 12:38:39 #817153

Travel Itenary- Switzerland – September 08th 2018 to September 16th 2018

Day 1:- ( September 8) – Geneva -Arriving time 1600hrs – Visit Chaplin world , Chill castle, Lauvox and stay night at Lausanne-

Day 2:- (September 9)- Early morning planning to start- Glacier 3000-and Zermatt trip and stay night at Lausanne-

Day-3:- (September 10)- Vacate the hotel and to visit Gronegrat / Matterhorn and stay night at Wengen-

Day-4:- (September 11)- Golden pass line from Latterbrunnen to Inter laken-Grindelwald (dinner) and Jungfrauj- Latterbrunnen and stay night at Wengen-

Day 5:- (September 12)- Laterbrunnen (Waterfalls) – Schilthorn (mountain) – Murren (mini trek to Gimmelwald)- Broc – Bruille (Choclate/Cheese factory vists) and stay night at Wengen-

Day 6:- (September 13) – Vacate the hotel- visit Luzern (scenic train) -Lake tour – Mount Titlisand stay night at Luzern-

Day 7:- (September 14)- Visit Rhine Falls – Zurich city tour -Chappel Bridge and stay night at Zurich-

Day 8:- (September 15)- Vacate the hotel- Lugano (Gothard Panorama Express) – route partly by boat-Stay at Luzern and stay night at Zurich-

Day 9:- (September 16)- Check out from Zurich hotel- Olympia Hotel Zurich at 1000hrs to Geneva Airport and heading to Kuwait.

Travel preferred: 8 days swizz family pass by Train

Dear Lucas, as per this above itenary ,could you review and update from your experience ?, which are the areas visit i can add or exclude?

I am planning take train family pass from airport only.

Myself two kids and wife , we are planning to find out one friendly family as partner ,is it possible find a partner from there? or any website is there to find a travel partner (Family)?

Which are mountains and lakes preferred by you, rather than all mountains , ?

WHERE we can get a family cottage or usable kitchen rooms in a cheap rate?

Is it required in September Jungfrau/Titlis/Pilatus trip Gum boot to protect leg/ice burn?

My kids (3 year and 1 year )can ok to survive these months?

Could you assist me in this regards

Thanks My whats ap ( 0096567682724)

• The thread ‘September 8-16 Switzerland trip, itinerary check’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.