Chocolate and watch shopping in Interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 April 2017 at 12:42:50 #811547

Hi all,

I am interested in buying Men’s swiss watch in a price range of 1000-1500 CHF. Can anybody suggest nice brands and shops to buy from in interlaken. Also, some good swiss chocolates. I heard belgian chocolate is very famous and good in taste. Is it available in interlaken?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 April 2017 at 16:41:19 #862180

I don’t know about the best Swiss watch brand to buy but you won’t have trouble finding all of them in Interlaken. some to look for are: IWC, Breitling, Omega, Breguet of course Rolex and many more!

As for chocolates I think you should stick to Swiss chocolate and not look for chocolate from Belgium (I doubt you can find any!). Lindt, Cailler and Frey are popular chocolate brands here and are easily found in grocery stores as well as ‘chocolate stores’.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 April 2017 at 16:58:42 #862181

Thank you Lucas for the suggestions. I am aware of Omega and Rolex but I am doubtful that I can buy them for 1000-1500 CHF. They are costlier I guess.

I have had Lindt and I love it. I didnt know it’s a swiss chocolate. I will try other names too, those you suggested.

• The thread ‘Chocolate and watch shopping in Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.