Chocolate and watch shopping in Interlaken

Chocolate and watch shopping in Interlaken

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Monamehta
Monamehta
34 posts
Apr 25, 2017 - 12:42 PM

Hi all,

I am interested in buying Men's swiss watch in a price range of 1000-1500 CHF. Can anybody suggest nice brands and shops to buy from in interlaken. Also, some good swiss chocolates. I heard belgian chocolate is very famous and good in taste. Is it available in interlaken?

Lucas
Lucas
7254 posts
expert &
Apr 25, 2017 - 4:41 PM in reply to Monamehta

I don't know about the best Swiss watch brand to buy but you won't have trouble finding all of them in Interlaken. some to look for are: IWC, Breitling, Omega, Breguet of course Rolex and many more!

As for chocolates I think you should stick to Swiss chocolate and not look for chocolate from Belgium (I doubt you can find any!). Lindt, Cailler and Frey are popular chocolate brands here and are easily found in grocery stores as well as 'chocolate stores'.

Lucas

Monamehta
Monamehta
34 posts
Apr 25, 2017 - 4:58 PM in reply to Lucas

Thank you Lucas for the suggestions. I am aware of Omega and Rolex but I am doubtful that I can buy them for 1000-1500 CHF. They are costlier I guess.

I have had Lindt and I love it. I didnt know it's a swiss chocolate. I will try other names too, those you suggested.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018